If you love Butterfingers, you will love this crunchy goodness! My girls love Butterfingers and I love Rice Krispies, this is a great combination of both!
3/4 cup peanut butter
3/4 cup candy corn
6 tablespoons butter
1 package marshmallows
8 cups Rice Krispies cereal
2 cups chocolate chips
1 package of fun size Butterfingers, crushed
- Lightly grease a 13×9 inch baking dish
- crush the candy corn(I used my blender), then combine with peanut butter
- In a large pan, on a low heat, melt butter. Add the marshmallows, stirring until completely melted. Stir in candy corn and peanut butter mixture.
- Gently fold in Rice Krispies. When the cereal is completely coated, transfer mixture to the greased pan. Press the cereal down firmly into the dish
- Spread the chocolate chips on top of the Rice Krispies and set pan into the oven, set on broil, until chips are soft. Spread the chip mixture on the top of the bars.
- Sprinkle crushed Butterfingers over the chocolate.