- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 T. milk
- 6 slices of bread
- 4 ounces of cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup of powdered sugar
- 1/2 cup of milk, room temperature
- 1/2 cup of raspberry jam
- 2 T of water
- Mix together eggs, vanilla, and milk. Dip bread into egg mixture on both sides. Cook in a medium skillet until brown on both sides.
- Combine cream cheese, powdered sugar and milk with a hand mixer. Set aside.
- Combine water with raspberry jam, cook in microwave for 30 seconds in microwave safe dish until warm.
- Drizzle cream cheese and raspberry topping over French toast! Yummy!
amzn_assoc_placement = “adunit0”;
amzn_assoc_search_bar = “true”;
amzn_assoc_tracking_id = “lologi08-20”;
amzn_assoc_ad_mode = “manual”;
amzn_assoc_ad_type = “smart”;
amzn_assoc_marketplace = “amazon”;
amzn_assoc_region = “US”;
amzn_assoc_title = “My Amazon Picks”;
amzn_assoc_linkid = “79afb0e31be68b89eb7e766c0cd6317e”;
amzn_assoc_asins = “B00XIJNW3C,B001BR5NN0,B00NFI4AKU,B00YG2N104”;