Top your sandwich with the Corned Beef, Thousand Island Dressing, Creamy Horseradish, Sauerkraut, and Swiss Cheese.
- 1 corned beef roast
- Sauerkraut (found mine by the hot dogs in the deli section)
- Thousand Island Dressing
- Creamy Horseradish
- Swiss Cheese
- Rye Bread
- Place Corned Beef in Crock Pot with spice packet and cover with water. Cook on high for 4-6 hours, or until fork tender.
- Slice Corned Beef.
- Slice Rye Bread and Spread Thousand Island on one side and Creamy Horseradish on the other.
- Top with Sauerkraut.
- Place Sliced Corned Beef and Swiss Cheese in the microwave until cheese is melted.
- Assemble the sandwich and enjoy!
- Pickles are great on the side.
amzn_assoc_placement = “adunit0”;
amzn_assoc_search_bar = “true”;
amzn_assoc_tracking_id = “lologi08-20”;
amzn_assoc_ad_mode = “manual”;
amzn_assoc_ad_type = “smart”;
amzn_assoc_marketplace = “amazon”;
amzn_assoc_region = “US”;
amzn_assoc_title = “My Amazon Picks”;
amzn_assoc_linkid = “adf70c10cecbea60703249dfa972e5cd”;
amzn_assoc_asins = “B004P2NG0K,B0000D9MT2,B003WM7ILW,B014LQS5NW”;