I’m in love with little cup appetizers!!! It makes everything new and a little more special. Veggie pizza is so yummy but that has been done and I wanted to do something different than what I had done in the past. These little beauties are so crunchy and the dip at the bottom of the cup is full of flavor. I really think you will love this little gem.
1 package of Won Tons
1 cup cream cheese, softened
1/2 cup Greek Yogurt
1 garlic clove, minced
1/2 packet Ranch dressing mix
1/4 teaspoon black pepper
1/2 teaspoon celery seed
1/4 teaspoon paprika
2 cups chopped veggies, your choice
1/2 to 1 cup shredded cheese
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Spray muffin tin with cooking spray.
- Place Won Tons in the cups , form the Won Tons to the shape you would like.
- Bake for 7 to 8 minutes or until golden brown. Let cool. Remove from pan and place on a serving plate.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the cream cheese, yogurt, Ranch, and seasonings. Mix until smooth.
- Put about a 1/2 teaspoon of the cream cheese mixture into each cup. Top with veggies, cheese and Chinese noodles.