Got a lot of eggs lying around???? Now that your kids are on a sugar high, you can make something a little bit more savory!!! These eggs are so good that you don’t have limit yourself by making them only for Easter. Great for any gathering!! Seriously, my family gobbled them right up.
1 dozen eggs, boiled
2 Tablespoons onion, minced
1clove garlic, finely minced
2 teaspoons pickle relish
1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
1 Tablespoon Dijon mustard
1/2 teaspoon hot sauce
salt and pepper to taste
1 teaspoon smoked paprika
4 Tablespoons mayonnaise
2 slices of bacon, cooked and crumbled
- place the eggs in a pot , cover with water and bring to a boil, and let boil for 10 minutes.
- Drain, run cold water over the eggs and then crack the eggs. Peel the eggs and halve them lengthwise.
- Remove the yolk from the egg and place in a bowl. Add the onion, garlic, pickle relish, Worcestershire sauce, mustard, hot sauce, salt, pepper, and paprika Add the mayo a tablespoon at a time- mash until it’s smooth. Add extra mayo if it’s too dry.
- Add the crumbled bacon and gently combine.
- Cut off the corner of a Ziploc bag and fill with the deviled filling.
- Pipe the filling into the egg whites and garnish with bacon.