After I made the Apricot bites, I started thinking, these little bread cups could work for so many different dinner ideas. My girls love tacos and this is a fun way to have a little taco salad for dinner but would be great as appetizers for a party!
1 pound hamburger
1/2 cup onion, diced
1 packet of Taco seasoning
1 Pillsbury pizza dough
1/2 cup cheese, grated
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees
- Place hamburger in a skillet with onions. Cook on a medium heat until the hamburger is browned. Add taco seasoning with a 1/2 cup of water and mix well.
- Spray muffin tin with non stick spray. Spread your pizza dough on the counter and cut into 3 inch squares. Place each dough square into each muffin cup.
- Scoop a large tablespoon of meat mixture into the middle of each dough cup and sprinkle cheese onto the top.
- Bake for 13 to 15 minutes or until golden brown.
- Garnish with your favorite taco toppings and enjoy!!!!